Tasty Greens with Garlic
Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 Mins
• 1 pound kale, trimmed and torn (about 20 cups)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
• 5 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• In a 6-qt. stockpot, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add kale; cook, covered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon; discard cooking liquid.
• In same pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add kale, parsley and salt; heat through, stirring occasionally.