Acorn Squash Slices
Fall Side Dishes
11/7/2019, 6 a.m.
Acorn Squash Slices Servings: 6 / Total Time: 45 MINS
• 2 medium acorn squash (about 1-1/2 pounds each)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
• Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane. Cut each half widthwise into 1/2-in. slices; discard ends.
• Place slices in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt. Combine syrup and butter; pour over squash. Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
• Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.