Rich Baked Spaghetti
Easy Pasta Dinners
2/27/2020, 6 a.m.
Rich Baked Spaghetti Servings: 6 / Total Time: 55 mins
• 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 cup fat-free milk
• 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
• 1/2 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
• 1 jar (14 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
• 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
• 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, beat egg and milk. Add spaghetti; toss to coat. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
• In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Spoon over the spaghetti mixture.
• Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Rich Baked Spaghetti Recipe photo by Taste of Home