Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
Father’s Day Recipes
6/18/2020, 6 a.m.
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Yield: 2 dozen / Total Time: 1:35 mins
• 24 medium jalapeno peppers
• 1 pound uncooked chorizo or bulk spicy pork sausage
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 12 bacon strips, cut in half
• Make a lengthwise cut in each jalapeno, about 1/8 in. deep; remove seeds. Combine the sausage and cheese; stuff into jalapenos. Wrap each with a piece of bacon; secure with toothpicks.
• Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 36-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Grill, covered, over direct heat for 1-2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe photo by Taste of Home