Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Easy Lunch Ideas
3/19/2020, 6 a.m.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
• 1 cup canola oil
• 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 4 spinach tortillas (10 inches)
• 1 cup shredded lettuce
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
• 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
• In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Place buttermilk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture.
• In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Drain on paper towels; cut into strips.
• In a small bowl, combine hot pepper sauce and butter. Dip chicken strips into mixture, coating both sides. Place chicken in the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold ends of each tortilla over filling; secure with toothpicks if desired.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home