Hearty Portobello Linguine
5/14/2020, 6 a.m.
Hearty Portobello Linguine Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 3/4 pound), halved and thinly sliced
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
• 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
• 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
• 3/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
• Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes, olives and Greek seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes.
• Drain linguine; add to pan and toss to coat. Serve with cheese.
Hearty Portobello Linguine Recipe photo by Taste of Home