Grilled Steaks with Greek Relish
Inspired Grilled Dishes
5/28/2020, 6 a.m.
Grilled Steaks with Greek Relish Servings: 2 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
• 1/2 cup chopped red onion
• 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 beef ribeye steak (3/4 pound)
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
• For relish, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olives, cilantro, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, oil and garlic.
• Drizzle remaining lemon juice over steak. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting in half. Serve with relish and cheese.
Grilled Steaks with Greek Relish Recipe photo by Taste of Home