One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli
Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cups cubed eggplant (1/2 inch)
• 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
• 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
• 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
• 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
• 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
• Shredded Parmesan cheese
• Thinly sliced fresh basil
• In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute eggplant until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
• Stir in tomatoes, broth and zucchini; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until ravioli are tender, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli Recipe photo by Taste of Home